Mersino's eductor dewatering systems are well-suited for deep excavations (greater than 20 ft.) with soils that have low permeability.
Mersino Eductor Dewatering Systems Provide Advantages Including:
- Cost-effective alternative for soils with low permeability
- Installation in depths in excess of 20'
- Soil stabilization by vacuum in fine-grained, sandy soils
- Effective results, often through the use of only one pump
- Self-priming action via high vacuum, minimizing maintenance
Contact us today to speak to our engineering and sales staff about your project's specific needs.